Saturday, July 15, 2017

Fear of the dentist...GONE!

Today was historical!! What is usually a stressful and sometimes downright painful experience for me was not that bad at all.  It was well...kinda fun.
I went in for my periodic dental deep cleaning and mid way through the cleaning I started laughing realizing the sensations in my mouth felt like I was being tickled...


Hypnosis can help you relax  through just about any situation and or circumstance.  Not only can hypnosis help you relax give yourself permission to feel good and accomplish your desired outcomes. 
What a concept!  Relax and accomplish your goals easily and effortlessly with MIND POWER
Stress is actually adrenaline, the stuff that causes teams like the Miami Heat to win games and to go the playoffs. Through focus and concentration adrenaline can be directed to make something as annoying as a visit to the dentist pleasurable.  Maybe not as pleasurable as going to the baseball all star game....but just imagine your pearly whites smiling because you enjoyed a visit to the dentist!
WIN-WIN with HYPNOSIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment