Sunday, March 30, 2014

Past life regression in Miami Florida is a safe and effective tool for healing

Past life regressions are now available in Miami Florida and it could very well be the turning point in your life. It has been said that knowing the past helps the future and past life regressions can provide great insight into both.  My first regression came upon the insistence of an acquaintance from my church.  I now call her my life long friend and guide as she pushed me out of my comfort zone and into my life's purpose. Sometimes we all need a little push and a past life regression may be just what you need to snap out of your "dis" comfort zone.
I now realize perhaps that is how it is supposed to happen.  I had become a hypnotist and at the time had no idea how positive this move would be in my spiritual life.  During the training with Dr. Brian Weiss I asked him questions about my resistance to natural healing and he light on the how my prior lives had such an impact on that resistance.  It was if the proverbial light bulb went off.  I was aware yet not aware of sensitive I was, also how different.  I learned it is safe and ok to be different.  Past life regressions provide answers that can only come from within.  Answers from that still small voice can only be heard by bypassing the conscious thinking mind and hypnosis can help you through past life regressions.  For more information on past life regressions in Miami Florida go to www.amustardseedhealing.net or cal (305) 305-2288.

No comments:

Post a Comment