Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hypnosis can help you with weight loss

Hypnosis can help you with weight loss issues.  Perhaps this scenario I am about to describe is familiar. Have you lost weight only to gain it back?  Have you reached a certain plateau over and over but can never seem to cross a certain boundary?
I have struggled with my weight for years and have tried every diet or eating plan I know.  And I exercise! Sometimes like a maniac.  smh. So why am I not thin?  What I have learned about the subconscious mind has helped me to understand that weight serves a purpose for some folks.  YES I said it! Weight may linger because on some level it is serving a purpose in your life.  Some people hold on to weight because it makes them feel comfortable.  Consider weight as a type of insulation manifesting itself on a physical level that is actually created on a mental level  Perhaps there was some trauma in the past that created the belief that if you are heavier it is safer than being thin.  Maybe there was some sexual trauma, something as simple as being teased as a child can give the subconscious mind permission to hold onto excess weight. Maybe as a defense mechanism, maybe because you think being skinny makes you more vulnerable of weaker.  What ever the reason in hypnosis it is possible to achieve your weight loss goal.  Forget about the gimmicks.  Get to the core of your weight loss issue. This video sums up what I think is happening to people who eat well exercise and are still overweight...
To get help with your weight loss issues CLICK HERE  Join me as I intend to live my best life ever!
~kysses

 (always consult a medical Dr. prior to using any of these methods.  This is a personal opinion not intended to interfere with medical physicians)

No comments:

Post a Comment