Thursday, September 25, 2014

Build your confidence with hypnosis

Same thing every day...every day the same ole thing..  Does this statement describe you?  Are you stuck in rut? like a stick in the mud?  say its not so.  Truth is you are not alone.  Studies show many people feel stuck.  Life can be overwhelming at times and it can be easy to get stuck in some type of dis-comfort.  Eleanor Roosevelt once suggested we do one thing everyday that was scary.  Driving in South Florida rush hour doesn't count...lol
*do at least one thing a day that makes you laugh!
Something different.  And it could be something simple like trying a new food or painting one fingernail in a neon bright color that makes you smile.  Think outside of the box. Is there something you have wanted to do but were afraid to try.  perhaps hypnosis. Now is the time! Write a silly blog with crazy colors using different fonts and type styles.  
S-T-R-E-T-C-H...and get unstuck
Each time you venture out of you "comfort" zone the Universe rushes with open arms to meet you!  Hypnosis was a stretch for me. I had all these fears that weren't proven like I actually thought someone could make me do something against my will.  Well that's more likely to happen by watching TV.  ijs.   Well I really wanted to quit smoking and I had almost everything, then I tried hypnosis. Guess what?  HYPNOSIS WORKED! I became a non smoker.  You can accomplish a goal as well.  You can pretty much do whatever you put your mind to and hypnosis can help you relax focus and move forward.
Call (305) 305-2288 to schedule an appointment to build your confidence and thrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment