Monday, August 18, 2014

What makes you happy?


I got a text the other asking what was my life's purpose.  It seems with the sudden passing of Robin Williams some people are pondering the question of life.  The text prompted me to think a minute.  I answered to be happy! It was then I realized just how much my priorities have changed.  In the past my life purpose centered mostly around helping others and making other folks happy.  I now know if I am not happy there isn't a thing I do to help anyone else.  Thus my quest for inner peace and happiness.  I used to think it was selfish to put myself and my needs first, au contraire putting my happiness first is the best thing I could have ever done.  There is a saying if Momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy!
There is no better feeling than seeing a client relax and move forward.  Happiness is contagious and when you have it it's one of those things you simply do not take for granted.  Happy does not come from the outside happiness grows and flows from within you.  I use to think happiness came from another pair of shoes.  My dad used to call me Imelda for Imelda Marcos who reportedly owned thousands of pairs of shoes. 
Shoes used to make me happy actually they still do but it is a temporary adrenaline type of happiness.  One day while organizing the closet I counted all the empty feelings(shoes) I was trying to compensate for and all the money I spent looking for happy. 
I decided to be happy not buy happy!  Besides broke ain't cute and happy breeds prosperity! I am prosperous!
Happy is really a state of mind! It make take a little time and effort to remember what it feels like. You get your hair done you buy new shoes have you ever renewed your mind?  Hypnosis can help!  Visit www.amustardseedhealing.com for more information on how hypnosis can help you get your happy back. kysses
Goggle pics

No comments:

Post a Comment